Question: What's known about "beeswing"?

Answer 1/2
Beeswing is a gauze-like film which forms on the sides of a bottle of good port.
by BetterThanKen
Answer 2/2
Click any of the links below to automatically search the given site for: What's known about "beeswing"?
Your answer
Your answer to the question, "What's known about "beeswing"?"
Anti-spam verification:

Enter the 6 digits (no letters) shown in the image above.
No related questions found
Posts are owned by the poster. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Copyright 2011-2018 All Rights Reserved.