Serious topics (recent activity)

I want to relocate to another state and I'm not planning on discussing it with my daughter's father. His name is on her birth certificate but we were never married. He never obtained visitation rights. Will he be able to stop me or will I have other legal problems from this?
Law 1 answerANSWER NOW!
I've been creating these patterns for years but now I think I should copyright them.
Copyright 1 answerANSWER NOW!
(To see more, click for all the questions in this category.)
Posts are owned by the poster. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Copyright 2011-2018 All Rights Reserved.